California - Anesthesiology Pain Management Core Faculty
- Position Type
California – Anesthesiology Pain Management Core Faculty
Full Benefits, Signing Bonus, and Loan Repayment
Actively seeking an Anesthesiologist to serve as a Core Faculty member. Our new PGY1-4 ACGME program welcomes four residents per year and will graduate it’s first class in 2021.
- Candidates interested in the core faculty positions should have completed fellowships in pain or regional anesthesia
- Large institution with 8 campuses, 581 patient beds and an anesthesia staff of more than 25 people
- 18 operating rooms providing 18,000 anesthetics cases a year + an obstetrical suite with 5000 deliveries
- Full benefits including: medical, dental and vision insurance (physician and dependents), life insurance, disability, malpractice, 401k with 4% matching, PTO, CME and CME allowance
- Signing bonus, loan repayment, and relocation assistance available
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Enjoy living in the heart of California in a beautiful, family friendly community.
- Gateway to the Sequoias – less than an hour to Sequoia National Park
- Residents of this city enjoy easy access to Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo, San Francisco, and Los Angeles
- Rapidly growing community – population of nearly 140,000 and growing!
- Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more
- International airport just 45 minutes away with direct flights to most major United States hubs
- Professional sporting events, amusement parks, mountains and beaches all within an easy drive
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
- Multiple affordable housing choices from modern track homes to custom homes in gated communities
Apply for California - Anesthesiology Pain Management Core Faculty
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly