Seeking Labor and Delivery Specialist in Shanghai, China
Jiahui Health (www.jiahui.com) is looking for senior to middle level Obstetrics and Gynecology Doctors to work at our hospital. The doctors will provide direct care to deliveries in maternity cases, disease treatment in women health center as part of the provider team providing services to Shanghai Jiahui International Hospital and Clinic patients.
Jiahui provides a full spectrum of health care to help people live a better life, driven by a strong mission to change China’s landscape of medicine and to deliver CARE, QUALITY, and IMPACT in clinical care, clinical research, and professional training. Our health care network includes Jiahui International Hospital for approved tertiary level care capacity of 500 licensed beds, Jiahui Clinic for outpatient care and Jiahui Wellness Center for advanced health management.
Jiahui's Vision: To be China’s leader in patient care and service, in health and medical education, and in advancing medicine.
Jiahui's Mission: We care for the sick, help people lead healthier lives, and empower those with the heart to serve.
- Provides obstetric care in an in patient setting covering Labor and Delivery and Postpartum units.
- Practice using generally accepted standards of practice.
- Confers with consulting physicians, mid-level providers, nurses, support staff, patients, and families concerning treatment and care of patients. Makes appropriate specialty and sub-specialty referrals, but maintains responsibility, assuring continuing of care.
- Perform general gynecological and obstetric surgical procedures, both diagnostic and therapeutic, using both minimally invasive and traditional surgical techniques.
- Participates in quality improvement/assurance activities.
- Attends and participates in Jiahui Health Services activities as requested.
- Completes records in adequate professional detail, and in a timely manner using Jiahui electronic medical record system.
- Other duties as assigned by the Medical Director, and/or Jiahui Administration staff, to meet the goal of providing excellent health care.
- Abides by the Jiahui OB/GYN department protocols and guidelines
- Completion of Accredited OB/Gyn Residency Program
- Board Certified or equivalent in OB/GYN.
- Qualified in Basic Life Support. *Please refer to contract for all other required qualifications.
Apply for Seeking Labor and Delivery Specialist in Shanghai, China
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly