Endocrinology - Mosaic Life Care, St. Joseph MO
Mosaic Life Care, a physician-led, 200 plus member, multi-specialty group in St. Joseph, Missouri, is seeking a well-trained BC/BE Endocrinologist to join our growing practice. If you are seeking a rewarding professional and personal life you will find both at Mosaic.
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work with a collegial team of two experienced Endocrinologists, experiences nurses, dietitians and certified diabetes educators. Provider will have the opportunity to assist in our five outreach clinics located in Missouri, Kansas and Iowa.
- Join a busy practice in an area of high need
- Practice is primarily outpatient (80/20) with in-house Hospitalist and Intensivist
- Call is rotational and shared 1:3
- Support of outpatient diabetes education program
- Hospital-based clinic, allowing for collaboration with providers of various specialties
- All adult patient demographic
- System wide Cerner EMR
Mosaic Life Care offers:
- Highly competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity
- Starting bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Malpractice insurance
- Family medical and dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Six weeks' time off
- Professional dues and CME reimbursement
- 401(k) plan
- Relocation assistance
- Onsite concierge services
- And many more benefits!
Mosaic, the region s largest employer with nearly 4,000 caregivers, is a top-rated organization as demonstrated by the following:
- Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network
- MPact-affiliation - Mosaic Life Care, Mercy and University of Missouri Health Care multi-state provider network
- 100 Top Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics three years in a row.
- Five-Star overall quality rating from The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), since inception.
- Most Wired by Hospitals & Health Networks
- Named Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission
- Identified as one of the Most Connected hospitals by S. News & World Report
- Received Gold (the highest level of certification) status as the Healthiest Employers in Kansas City by The Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce
- Recipient of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, 2009
- Foster G. McGaw Prize recipient, 2009
Apply for Endocrinology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly