Medical Directors PACE
St. Peter’s Health Partners Physician Medical Director Opportunity:
St. Peters Health Partners is seeking a Medical Director, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained Physician with Geriatrics and/or Hospice & Palliative Care experience for our established PACE programs. Trinity Health is the largest provider of PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) services in the country with 13 PACE organizations operating in 9 states.
The PACE program is seeking two Medical Directors for two separate locations. One physician will be based at the new day center we'll be opening soon in Latham and one physician will be based in our new offices and day center in Rotterdam. The physicians' of will carry the title of medical director and have some quality assurance, infection control and administrative responsibilities.
Eddy Senior Care is taking our unique model of care—the only one of its kind between New York City and Canada—and expanding into two new counties. We'll soon be serving Albany, Rensselaer and Schenectady Counties, and we need to hire three full-time physicians.
The physicians we hire:
- Understand and appreciate the positive impact comprehensive medical care outside of the hospital setting can have on seniors from lower socio-economic backgrounds.
- Prefer to work in an environment where the productivity expectations of traditional outpatient primary care don't exist, and doctors can spend more time with patients, based on their needs.
- Are frustrated with the seemingly unending battle to get authorizations from various health plans for necessary services and treatments.
- Want to be part of a program that represents the future of health care in the United States: we have the latitude to creatively craft broad and thorough care plans for each participant because we are both the payer and provider, accepting lump sum payments from Medicare and Medicaid and going at risk for quality and value.
Applicants should have the following:
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- 1-3 years’ of experience with an elderly population is required.
- Fellowship in Geriatrics or Hospice & Palliative Care is preferred.
- NYS license and DEA required.
- These opportunities are not accepting J1 or H1B visa candidates.
RECRUITMENT PACKAGE: St. Peter’s Health Partners offers a comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances
- Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage
- CME time & expense allowance
- Paid time away from the practice
- Two part retirement savings program with employer matching program
- Relocation assistance.
- Starting bonus.
Apply for Medical Directors PACE
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly