Join Established, Private Practice Hospitalist Group in Kansas City Suburb
- Position Type
Centerpoint Medical Center is assisting in the search for a BC/BE Hospitalist to join the Envision team. The group features full-time and will consider part-time employment. This position provides for the following:
- Block schedule with 7 days on and 7 days off
- 18 physician program
- 8 physicians and 1 mid-level on during the day
- 1 Nocturnist and 1 mid-level in house at night
- Open, 40-bed ICU
- No procedures required
- Hospitalists respond to codes
- Malpractice and tail coverage provided by Envision
Full-time incoming candidates will be eligible to receive a generous compensation and benefit package including medical and dental insurance, uncapped RVU bonus, signing bonus and relocation reimbursement. 401K and elective deferral plan are also offered along with a business expense account.
Hospital expansion is in motion; Centerpoint Medical Center has plans to add 16 additional ICU beds and 12 additional rehab beds. Join a team that is looking to expand and grow today!
ABOUT: HCA Midwest Health
HCA Midwest Health is the largest healthcare network in the Kansas City area, as ranked by Becker’s Hospital Review, comprised of 7 hospitals, 3 freestanding ERs, 2,500 physicians, 7 urgent care centers, 150 physician practice locations, and 7 surgery centers. We channel patient-focused care to our community through more than 150 access points that include hospitals, outpatient centers, clinics, physician practices, urgent cares, surgery centers, and an array of other services. But our strength lies in the more than 9,500 compassionate, caring professionals who work tirelessly to provide patients with the highest quality care when sick — while remaining committed to wellness in our community.
ABOUT: Kansas City Metro
- Kansas City consistently ranks as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
- The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people, comprised of 18 counties and 50 communities--offering a diverse economy that mirrors the U.S., allowing companies to take calculated risk and test new products.
- Home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others!
- KCI features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. New airport construction currently underway!
- On average, housing in KC is 22 percent less than the U.S. average and the average commute time is 23 minutes or less. The affordability and balance in lifestyle allow you to propel yourself personally faster without compromising your ability to access world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and sporting events!
- Kansas City is a community that feeds your passion—regardless of your interests outside of the workplace. For the sports enthusiast—check out the KC Chiefs, Sporting KC and KC Royals. For the food enthusiast—KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. For the creative and cultural aficionado-- internationally known museums, dynamic gallery districts and outstanding performances create a colorful palette for locals to enjoy.
Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to: Amie Murphy, Physician Recruiter at email@example.com. Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. AA/EOE. This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
Apply for Join Established, Private Practice Hospitalist Group in Kansas City Suburb
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly