Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital is seeking a full time OB/GYN physician to join our OB/GYN clinic in beautiful Hamilton, Montana. The Hamilton OB/GYN clinic is a 3-provider practice in need of a replacement for our third provider. The Hamilton OB/GYN clinic provides services to patients throughout the Bitterroot Valley as well as neighboring Idaho.
A rural area hospital has a responsibility to provide local residents with comprehensive healthcare they can trust and rely on. Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital, located in the heart of the Bitterroot Valley, offers advanced medical services close to home. We are proud to offer our community a local medical resource so that they do not need to spend time and money traveling out of town for their healthcare services.
As the community grows, so does our hospital. We are continuously upgrading our facilities and expanding the role of our staff to meet the needs of our patients. We are the largest employer in the Bitterroot Valley, boasting almost 600 team members. Additionally, we recently completed our state-of-the-art surgery center that includes robotics. Marcus Daly offers our clinicians and patients a robust electronic record keeping system and we have revamped our Hospitalist Program to provide inpatient physician coverage 24/7. We have opened clinics throughout the Bitterroot Valley specializing in orthopedics, sports medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, neurosurgery, and family medicine – and much more!
MDMH is a rural, nonprofit, critical access hospital. We have received many awards over the past several years including:
- 2018, 2017, 2016 and 2013 Top 100 Critical Access Hospital - iVantage Health Analytics, named Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital one of its Top 100 Critical Access Hospitals in 2013 and again in 2016. The Top 100 Critical Access Hospitals are the nation's best rural safety net institutions. There are a total of 2078 rural hospitals in America, of which are 1284 are Critical Access Hospitals. Based on the number of hospitals involved nationally, this award is especially meaningful to Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital.
- 2016 MDMH received Baby-Friendly Designated birth facility recognition from Baby-Friendly USA. This award is valid for 5 years and joins more than 20,000 other facilities with this prestigious award.
- 2016 MDMH EMS earned State of Montana EMS Provider of the Year: Consistently exhibit dedication to improving patient care through education, injury prevention, community awareness, medical director involvement and cooperation with other emergency service organizations in their community.
- 2015 MDMH EMS earned a Silver Award for Mission: Lifeline Recognition Overall quality of care for the STEMI patient.
- 2015 National iVantage Health Analytics Award Overall excellence in quality
- 2015 Business of the Year - Bitterroot Chamber of Commerce
- 2015, 2014, 2011 Bitterroot Best Employer
- 2018, 2017, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2011 Mountain-Pacific Quality Health Commitment to Quality Award
- 2015 - 2009, 2008 Performance Improvement Network (PIN) Quality Awards
- Heart Failure Care
- Pneumonia Care
- Pressure Ulcer Prevention?
- Mountain Pacific Quality Achievement Award
This award focuses on excellence in health care through collaboration with health care professionals and advocates to ensure the right care is provided to every person, every time. The Quality Achievement Award recognizes MDMH's commitment to quality care.
- Quality Improvement Award for Heart Failure Care - This Montana Rural Healthcare Performance Improvement Network (PIN) Quality Improvement Award focuses on providing exceptional care to patients after a diagnosis of heart failure, giving the proper care to avoid re-admission to the hospital. It is a multi-disciplinary effort, involving nursing, physicians, and infection control. The PIN also awarded Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital the PIN Quality Pressure Ulcer Prevention Award, and the PIN Quality Pneumonia Care Award.
- HIMSS Stage 6 Award - MDMH adopted the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) in 2011, and has achieved Stage 6 designation.
- Healthcare's Most Wired - Hospitals & Health Networks sponsors the annual Most Wired Survey, which is an industry-standard benchmark study. The survey is designed to measure the level of IT (Internet Technology) adoption in U.S. hospitals and health systems. Most Wired hospitals lead the way in technological integration at all levels, from Infrastructure and Business and Administration applications to Clinical Quality and Safety and Care Continuum.
Hamilton is located in southwestern Montana in the heart of the Bitterroot Valley, which lies between the Bitterroot Mountain Range and the Sapphire Mountains. Hamilton is the largest town and the county seat of Ravalli County with a population of about 45,000 people in the county. Hamilton is the perfect place to raise a family in a small-town atmosphere that still provides the amenities of a larger town. The Bitterroot Valley is perfect for individuals who enjoy hunting, fishing, hiking, skiing, golfing and snowmobiling. Montana is appropriately referred to as “The Treasure State” and Hamilton is one of Montana’s finest treasures.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly