Geriatricians - Mercy Primary Care Practice in St. Louis, Missouri
Mercy Clinic, a regional and national recognized leader in healthcare, is seeking BC/BE Geriatricians to join a busy primary care practice in St. Louis, Missouri. This practice is powered by four Internal Medicine physicians, two nurse practitioners, and a full support staff.
This Position Offers:
- Fellowship Stipend for early commitment, Sign-on / Commencement Bonus, and Student Loan Payment Program.
- Flexible scheduling and great work/life balance.
- Nurse On-Call program for after-hours/weekend call.
- Integrated health system employment with a competitive compensation model.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation, and CME.
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage.
- System-wide Epic EMR.
Join Mercy’s Ministry of Health Care
Mercy hospitals and clinics are based in St. Louis County and surrounding communities near excellent neighborhoods, public and private schools, restaurants, hiking and biking trails, an international airport, and more.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one the largest integrated physician organization in the country by SK&A.
At Mercy we make a difference by touching the lives of those we serve with compassionate care and exceptional service.
Apply for Geriatricians - Mercy Primary Care Practice in St. Louis, Missouri
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly