Physician - Neurosurgeon
Seeking an excellent Neurosurgeon to join a busy hospital employed practice.
- Seeking a Board Certified / Board Eligible Neurosurgeon
- AnMed Hospital Level III Trauma Center – No Pediatrics
- General Neurosurgery with opportunity for growth
- 75% Spine 25% Cranial
- No Orthopedic Spine Surgeons in the County
- High Volume, Established Hospital Employed Practice with Large Referral Base
- Practice of two neurosurgeons with support of two physician assistants
- Call 1:4 shared with neighboring hospital
- Brain lab stereotaxis for Cranial Navigation, Airo intraoperative CT and True Beam SRS
- Dedicated Neurological Floor with 8 bed Neuro ICU and 8 Bed step-down unit with telemetry
AnMed Health is a 700-bed health system that has been recognized nationally for patient safety and clinical excellence. Employed physician network of over 55 practices including primary and specialty care. Just as our physicians put their patients first, one of AnMed Health's top priorities is giving every physicians in our organization the keys to lasting success.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Relocation assistance and CME allowance
- Supportive leadership, collegial medical staff, advanced technology, and an award-winning health system
- Physician Leadership, teaching and mentoring opportunities
- Family Oriented Community with Affordable Cost of Living
- Top Rated Schools
Anderson is located in the northwest corner of South Carolina on the shores of Lake Hartwell and in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. With affordable lakefront property and excellent school systems, you’ll see why more and more people call Upstate South Carolina home! The greater Anderson area is a fast-growing and diverse county of about 185,000 residents. AnMed Health serves patients not only in Anderson County but also serves the needs of roughly 400,000 patients in upstate South Carolina and Northeast Georgia. Anderson County’s strong manufacturing base has made the community a hub for automotive, advanced materials and biosciences companies. Through its growth, Anderson has maintained its unique Southern charm. The area is known for its attractive cost of living, top-rated schools, outdoor recreation and thriving downtown.
For the outdoor enthusiast, Anderson has a moderate temperature year round and four distinct seasons. Anderson is surrounded by the excitement of university life. Anderson University, a nationally-ranked liberal arts school, is located in the heart of Anderson while Clemson University, a Division I school ranked in the top 25 public national universities, is just 20 minutes away. Both universities provide countless educational and recreational activities for the young and young at heart.
Apply for Physician - Neurosurgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly