Orthopaedic Hand Opportunity
- Position Type
Orthopaedic Hand Opportunity in Ohio
Adena Medical Center is seeking an Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon to join a dynamic team of Eight Fellowship Trained Physicians. The practice is considered a Center for Excellence for Southern Ohio and provides services to over 10 counties. Call Coverage is 1:4. Physicians provide support to a medical staff of over 200 physicians.
Our opportunity includes:
- Starting Salary of $612,000, Plus productivity incentive
- $25,000 Signing bonus upon signature of final contract
- Student loan assistance of $100,000
- Pension Plan
- Four weeks of vacation; two weeks of CME ($3,500)
- Malpractice insurance
- Reimbursement of moving expenses
- Health, vision and dental insurance for you and your family
- Plus additional benefits!
Adena Regional Medical Center is a 250-bed Regional Referral Center serving an eleven county area of South Central Ohio. The modern facility includes such services as endoscopy, laboratory, radiology, cardiology, linear accelerator, cardiac cath lab, rehabilitation services, 7 surgical suites, 2 Labor and Delivery suites, and 4 Labor rooms, emergency department, MRI, pharmacy, psychiatric services, an attached medical office building, and many others.
Chillicothe is located 45 miles south of Columbus, Ohio. Recreational opportunities abound in this beautiful region of South Central Ohio.
Apply for Orthopaedic Hand Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly