Orthopaedic Surgery Position - East Central Illinois
- Position Type
Carle Physician Group is seeking a BE/BC Orthopaedic Surgeon to join our 20-member Orthopaedic Department
Opportunity Details Include:
- Join a team of two fellowship-trained Ortho-Hand surgeons, three fellowship-trained Ortho Trauma surgeons, two fellowship-trained Ortho Sports surgeons, three fellowship-trained Ortho Adult Reconstruction surgeons, one office-based General Orthopaedic physician in addition to Surgical and office-based Podiatrists
- Limited call schedule
- Enjoy individual clinical autonomy combined with the efficiency of a financially-sound and innovative multispecialty group practice
- Dedicated OR/clinic time
- Outpatient surgical cases performed at Surgery Center in Danville with the option to do complex cases at Carle Foundation Hospital in Urbana
- Danville, with a population of 35,000, is an easy 30-minute drive to Champaign/Urbana, one hour from Indianapolis, and two hours from Chicago.
- The community has two state parks, eight city parks, and four golf courses.
- Quality education in Danville is a priority, which is evident by the elementary, middle and high schools, as well as the Danville Area Community College.
- Danville offers excellence in education, health care, entertainment, sporting events and recreation.
Carle is a vertically-integrated health system serving more than 1.4 million people across east central Illinois. Celebrating our third Magnet designation for superior nursing care a standard only 8 percent of hospitals in the United States meet - and named one of America s 50 Best Hospitals in 2019 by Healthgrades, the 433-bed regional hospital is home to the area s only Level I Trauma Center and Level III Perinatal Services. Carle Physician Group is physician-led and includes more than 500 doctors in 80 specialties and subspecialties providing patient-focused, world-class care. Carle has secured Great Place to Work in Healthcare honors in 2018 and 2019. Carle has also partnered with the University of Illinois to create the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering.
Apply for Orthopaedic Surgery Position - East Central Illinois
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly