Urgent Care (0.6 - 1.0 FTE)
- Our ideal candidate would be a flexible, team player who is invested in working together to achieve a terrific work-life balance for all involved.
- Desired Skill Set: Ability to multitask; strong critical thinking skills; strong interpersonal skills; focus on team-based care and working with Credentialed Practitioners; comfort with suturing and splinting; leadership skills/interest a plus.
- Seeking up to 1.0 FTE (benefits start at 0.6 FTE).
- 1.0 FTE = 150 hrs/month, 0.8 FTE = 120 hrs/month, 0.6 = 90 hrs/month. Shifts are 12, 8 & 4 hours.
- Very flexible scheduling. Calendar set 3-6 months in advance.
- Urgent care is currently open 10am-7pm on weekdays, 8am-5pm on weekends. Anticipated change to 8am-7pm on weekdays, 8am-5pm on weekends.
- No call, limited holidays, must work at least 1 weekend/month.
- Staffing/shift: 1 MD, 1 Credentialed Practitioner, 1 RN, 1 or 2 CAs
- Oversight of Duluth Family Medicine Residents rotations
- Patients seen per day: low number is 35, high number 70
- Excellent support from specialists and ancillary services
- Collegial, experienced staff
- Types of cases: Acute care walk-in adults and pediatrics; respiratory illness, minor injuries including laceration repair, I&D, and foreign body removal; musculoskeletal injuries requiring radiology and splinting; non-life-threatening trauma; work comp;
- BC/BE Family Practice or Emergency Medicine
- Current BLS
- Northeastern Minnesota; 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Service area population: 460,000
- Duluth population: 90,000
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Eric Bain, Physician Recruiter
218-786-8427 (fax) 218-722-9952
Apply for Urgent Care (0.6 - 1.0 FTE)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly