Board Certified Urologist Needed in North Richland Hills, Texas- Suburb of Ft. Worth
- Position Type
Medical City Healthcare is seeking a Board Eligible or Board Certified Urologist with training in Robotics/ Laparoscopy to join a reputable, premier private practice in North Richland Hills- a suburb of Ft. Worth, Texas. This exciting opportunity will service Medical City North Hills Hospital and patients that reside in Tarrant County.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS & BENEFITS
- Applicants must have an Active Medical License- Texas License Preferred
- Candidate should be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Urology
- Trained in robotics
- Great quality of life and work life balance
- Group ranks amongst the best within community and is willing to teach & mentor- excellent position for new graduates
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
- Paid med malpractice
- Hospital to guarantee first year of salary
- Immediate patient base
- Access to state-of-the-art facility and ambulatory surgical center
- No state income tax in Texas
LOCATION INFORMATION & ADDITIONAL DETAILS
Medical City North Hills opened its doors in 1961 and services Tarrant County and its surrounding communities. This Level III Trauma Center has 164 beds and has been awarded multiple awards and accreditations such as: Primary Stroke Center, Cycle 4 Chest Pain Center with PCI, Joint Commission Top Performer and Lifeline STEMI Receiving Center Silver Plus Performance Achievement Award.
Dallas Ft. Worth is ranked one of the largest cities in the US with a thriving economy. If you are searching for a great quality of life, low cost living and a rural charm- DFW is the perfect place to call home. You won't have to travel far to experience fine dining, boutique shopping, sporting events, museums, boating, lakes and much more.
Apply for Board Certified Urologist Needed in North Richland Hills, Texas- Suburb of Ft. Worth
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly