Seeking a full time Gastroenterologist to join our Kaiser Permanente Vacaville Medical Group.
Many organizations have a mission statement, we have a calling: "To lead the way to a better future for healthcare."
Through our leadership in the use of advanced technology, our creation of innovative solutions, and our influence on health policy and reform efforts, Kaiser Permanente is shaping the future of healthcare in the nation.
GASTROENTEROLOGY OPPORTUNITY - VACAVILLE, California
Recognizing the need for top quality physicians, The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG) is currently seeking an excellent BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join Vacaville Gastroenterology Department.
With TPMG you’ll benefit from:
- A diverse population of both patients and colleagues
- Integrated care coordination across the continuum
- Generous opportunities for ongoing growth and learning
- Collaboration across medical centers, bolstered by a regional peer group
- Access to researchers from Kaiser Permanente’s nationally renowned Division of Research
- The support of TPMG leadership and the recognition of Geriatric Care as an integral service
- Professional autonomy you need to do what you do best: provide truly exceptional care for your patients.
TPMG is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and an over 70-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Malpractice coverage
- Home Loan Program
- Excellent Retirement Plans and MUCH MORE.
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
For more information on our program and practice opportunities, please email your CV to:
Senior Physician Recruiter
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc.
Apply for Gastroenterology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly