Pathology/Head and Neck or Women's Physician
- Position Type
Seeking a Pathology/Head and Neck or Women's Physician to join the Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara Medical Center.
A diversified practice fueled by a passion for education, research & technology
At Kaiser Permanente’s Santa Clara Medical Center, the diversity of our practice is a direct reflection of our community. Located in an area celebrated for its rich cultural attractions and amenities, we provide award-winning medical care for over 280,000 people throughout Santa Clara County.
Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara Medical Center
The Santa Clara Medical Center features an academic acute care hospital and a medical office building supported by satellite clinics in Campbell, Milpitas and Mountain View. As a tertiary care facility, we are proud to be a referral center for the region.
- A world-class electrophysiology lab
- The DaVinci Robot for enhanced surgical capabilities
- HealthConnect, a state-of-the-art electronic documentation system
- The brand-new JW House, a housing facility for families who come to us for prolonged procedures
- An active research program with over 245 projects currently underway
- Three residency programs in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology
- A Comprehensive Cancer Center staffed by a Gold Standard Award-winning team
- A short-stay psychiatric facility
- An active employee health program
With 300 days of sunshine annually and an average temperature of 70 degrees, Santa Clara is a virtual utopia for those who love playing, adventure or just relaxing in the outdoors. Centrally located and naturally scenic, our multicultural city offers an impressive array of entertainment and recreational venues for people of all backgrounds and interests. Here are just a few of the countless activities you can enjoy as a resident of sunny Santa Clara, California:
- Take a day trip to explore the colorful streets of San Francisco or the grape-lined valleys of Wine Country in Napa or the Santa Cruz Mountains
- Venture out and explore the breathtaking scenery of the Monterey Peninsula, Yosemite National Park or the Sierra National Forest
- Cruise along more than 1,100 miles of Pacific Coastline or simply meander along the scenic Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
- Visit Northern California’s largest theme park, Paramount’s Great America
- Cheer on the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers, the NHL’s San Jose Sharks or MLS’s San Jose Earthquakes
- Enjoy a seventh-inning stretch with the San Francisco Giants or the Oakland A’s
- Watch the Santa Clara University Broncos compete in a wide range of sporting events
- Attend a dragon boat racing event—and be sure to cheer for your colleagues on the Kaiser Permanente team!
- See a show, concert, ballet, play or other five-star performance at one of several entertainment venues, including Shoreline Amphitheatre
- Golf, bike, run, surf, swim, sail, boat, hike and more in a city that seems designed with outdoor enthusiasts in mind
- Miles of delightful, scenic beaches, including the Santa Cruz Beach and Boardwalk
Santa Clara, one of the sunniest cities in the state
With its reasonable cost-of-living, top-rated schools and central Bay Area location, Santa Clara is an excellent place to live, work and play. With our quaint communities and metropolitan amenities, we offer the perfect balance of big-city living and small-town charm. To find out more about our community, please visit the Santa Clara Chamber of Commerce.
We can help your practice thrive
Physician-owned and operated, Kaiser Permanente offers a fully integrated care delivery program where you’ll enjoy clinical autonomy, comprehensive administrative support and work-life balance. Every member of our multi-group practice benefits from the opportunity to enhance their skills in an innovative, collegial environment where providing exceptional patient care is our foremost priority.
Celebrated for our state-of-the-art approach to medicine, Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara Medical Center is ideal for physicians who want to work with the field’s latest technology, treatments and techniques. Santa Clara Medical Center boasts a new physician mentoring program to enhance the first year of practice. We are a teaching facility with multiple residency programs. We offer the unique opportunity to help guide the field’s newest talent through the earliest steps of their career. In keeping with our strong educational roots, many of our physicians hold academic appointments at local universities including Stanford.
If you want to join a practice that offers countless personal and professional advantages, we invite you to become part of Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara’s physician team.
Apply for Pathology/Head and Neck or Women's Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly