- Position Type
Hospital-employed Pulmonology group is seeking a BC/BE Pulmonologist to join a growing practice in Metro Ohio. This group serves a population of 500K as the region's main center for healthcare!
• Inpatient and outpatient Pulmonology/Critical Care with option to specialize in sleep
• Ample support staff including 5 APP's along with sub-specialty support system wide
• Join current group of 2 Pulmonologists
• Strong referral network of 150 employed physicians
• 424 bed, level II regional trauma center with EPIC EMR
Compensation & Benefits
• 2 year competitive salary guarantee plus additional productivity and quality bonus potential
• Full employment benefits include: Health benefits, paid vacation and CME time, relocation assistance, 403b with hospital matching, loan forgiveness, and sign on bonus.
• Professional growth opportunities through leadership training
• This Ohio community is a short 1 hour drive away from the major metros of Columbus, Dayton, Fort Wayne, and Toledo which provides quick access to metropolitan experiences and air transportation.
• Perks include: Minimal traffic, low cost of living, and access to both public and private school systems with excellent reputations.
• This is a close-knit community that is ideal for raising your family.
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods:
Apply for PULMONOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly