SURGERY - BREAST PHYSICIAN
Outstanding opportunity for a fellowship trained Surgical Oncologist with strong skills and interests in breast surgery to join the Vail Health Shaw Cancer Center in Vail, Colorado. Additional skills in Oncoplastics are not required but would be welcomed.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and traits:
• Value a multidisciplinary approach to care-including a weekly multidisciplinary breast clinic that includes surgery, medical oncology, radiation oncology, plastic surgery, pathology, breast radiology, genetic counselor, social work, financial counseling and others.
• Skilled in positive and effective communication and collaboration with colleagues, administration and community members
• Visionary and transparent leader with strategic skills to develop a world class breast surgery center
• Well respected and premier regional Cancer Center that offers a multidisciplinary team approach, state of the art treatment facility, attention to wellness and survivorship program.
• Two Breast Center locations offer 2D & 3D Mammography with Certified Breast Radiologists
• Breast Cancer Patient Navigator on staff for patient support, care coordination and survivorship care planning
• Partnerships with university and national cancer programs focusing on cancer research and treatment
• Guaranteed Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package.
Cancer Center Awards/Accreditations:
• American Society of Clinical Oncology Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (QOPI) Certification
• American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (CoC) Accreditation with commendation in all areas
• American College of Radiology (ACR) Breast Imaging Center of Excellence Accreditation
• Vail Health Received the 2019 Award for Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker's Hospital Review
To learn more, please contact Scott Lindblom at 678-501-2410 or via email - email@example.com.
Specialty: Surgery - Breast
Apply for SURGERY - BREAST PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly