Endovascular Neurosurgeon need in Charleston, SC!
BE/BC fellowship trained Endovascular Neurosurgeon to join a growing Neuroscience Program in Charleston, South Carolina. The incoming surgeon will be joining another Endovascular Neurosurgeon at a TJC Thrombectomy Capable Stroke Center seeking Comprehensive Stroke Center Certification to help grow a broader Brain and Spine Program for the region.
Surgeon would have the benefit of utilizing state of the art modalities, newly constructed Bi-Plane OR suites to support neuroendovascular procedures in a quickly growing market at a top tiered Hospitall. This surgeon would become part of the HCA-Physician Services Group employed network. Enjoying all the benefits of HCA employment: competitive compensation/benefits package, malpractice coverage, PTO, CMEs, and relocation assistance.
Experience a growing, positive, professional work environment at Trident Medical Center, a 437 bed Level II Trauma center with the busiest ER in the city.
- Become part of growing an advanced Neuroscience Program in one of the most desirable cities in the US
- Employed contract consisting of guaranteed base salary + WRVU bonus potential, comprehensive benefits package, PTO, CME
- Trident Medical Center stroke program manages ~1,000 strokes/TIA annually
- Leader in market share in the tri-county region
- HCA Healthcare Named a World’s Most Ethical Company for 10th Consecutive Year
Apply for Endovascular Neurosurgeon need in Charleston, SC!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly