The Center for Rheumatology, LLP. is actively recruiting for a rheumatologist to join their practice. This is a private practice position.
The Center for Rheumatology, LLP is the largest rheumatology practice serving upstate New York for the diagnosis and care of individuals with arthritis, osteoporosis, autoimmune and musculoskeletal disease and for investigation of new treatments for these disorders. As the major regional center in this rapidly evolving field, our mission is to be a center of excellence in the diagnosis and care of individuals with rheumatic diseases, in the development of new treatments, and to make ourselves a resource in the education of our patients, the medical community, and the public at large.
- Large existing patient population as well as extensive new patient referrals
- Physician assistant support staff, experienced medical assistant and RN services
- Hospital and/or teaching opportunities available
- Fully supported Electronic Health Record system and compliance services
- Satellite offices and continual strategic expansion
- Large income potential with productivity bonus
- Benefits package including family health, dental, 401K, profit sharing, generous vacation time, and CME stipend
The Upstate New York area boasts some of the most beautiful scenery and historic sites in America. Enjoy abundant waters, mountains and outdoor activities year-round. Located only three hours from major metropolitan areas, New York, Boston and Montreal, the Albany region is a fast-growing small city with much to offer.
Help us continue to build the Northeast's Center of Excellence in the diagnosis, treatment and research of full-spectrum rheumatologic diseases.
Apply for Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly