Gynecologic Oncologist-Suffolk County Practice
The Northwell Health Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology is seeking a dynamic BC/BE Gynecologic Oncologist to join a highly reputable and growing practice on Long Island. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing practice. The recruited surgeon will have the opportunity to step into a practice that is thriving through referrals within the network and community.
- Unique opportunity to work with experienced surgeons in a cutting edge practice setting.
- Participate in the launch of our advanced pelvic surgery fellowship program (open and minimally invasive).
- Outpatient office hours are held at two of our practice locations in Suffolk County which combine state-of-the-art technologies, cutting edge NCI (GOG) clinical trials, and advanced surgery techniques.
- Dual console DaVinci Si Robot System with FireFly technology.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team new at a state-of-the-art, comprehensive cancer center scheduled to open in late 2016 that will encompass diagnostic radiology, medical/surgical/radiation oncology and infusion services.
- Apply for academic appointment at the Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine in the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology’s Division of Gynecologic Oncology.
- Generous compensation model.
Northwell Health includes 23 award-winning hospitals and more than 450 community based practice locations throughout Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and Westchester. Physicians are employed as members of Northwell Physician Partners, the seventh largest medical group in the country.
For additional information and to apply, please contact: OPR@northwell.edu
Apply for Gynecologic Oncologist-Suffolk County Practice
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly