Board Certified (Eligible) Palliative Care Physician Needed in Myrtle Beach!
- Position Type
Grand Strand Medical Center is seeking academic minded Palliative Care physician to join our system and our rapidly growing Palliative Care practice. While currently inpatient only, this position will evolve into both inpatient and outpatient care in the Myrtle Beach area.
The outpatient clinic is located within walking distance of the hospital. The ideal candidate will enjoy providing quality patient care while supervising and mentoring residents in the hospital and clinical settings. Position also involves teaching residents in a didactic setting. We are looking for highly motivated faculty who enjoy resident education and autonomous practice balance.
- The practice is located in the middle of high growth areas and there are excellent public schools and outstanding housing options within a 10 minute drive.
- Practice is currently entirely inpatient with intention to open an outpatient clinic in the near future
- Current practice is Mon-Fri with intent to have weekend coverage & shared call
- Admissions are handled by hospitalist service and Palliative medicine remains a consult only service
This team has a strong role within graduate medical education
- BE or BC in Palliative Care mandatory
- Top beach resort area/ lifestyle in area with excellent restaurants, golfing and world class resort amenities
- Employed position with HCA; competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package
Apply for Board Certified (Eligible) Palliative Care Physician Needed in Myrtle Beach!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly