- Position Type
- Ideal candidate has experience in CABG, valve, ECMO, and thoracic work.
- Work in a progressive organization with up to date medical technology including * cath labs with one hybrid suite and * heart ORs equipped for endovascular vein harvesting.
- Part of a regional health care system with easy access to specialty care collaboration.
- Ability to work collaboratively with heart and vascular team including Non-Invasive Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Electrophysiology.
- Work with experienced PA support in hospital, clinic, and OR.
- Cover clinic and call 1 in 2
ABOUT ESSENTIA FARGO
- 135 certified beds
- ICU with 24/7 intensivist coverage with APC support
- Hospitalist team on site 24/7
- Full complement of support services
- Level II trauma center
- Hospital and clinic connected for convenient patient access
- Friendly, positive culture
- BC/BE in CV/CT Surgery
- # 1 best state to practice medicine - Medscape
- Centrally located on the border of North Dakota & Minnesota
- 3.5 hours northwest of Minneapolis/St. Paul
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Liz Huesman, Physician Recruiter
701-364-8070 (fax) 218-722-9952
Apply for Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly