Physician - Emergency Medicine
Guthrie Medical Group is seeking a Fellowship trained Ultrasound director to join its Emergency Medicine team!
- Provide primary oversight of Emergency Medicine ultrasound didactic and credentialing program in accordance with institutional policies
- Demonstrate scholarly activity through grants, peer reviewed publication and societal leadership in accordance with ACGME requirements for scholarship
- 3-5 years' experience in an academic Emergency Department setting preferred
- Compensation $405,600 plus $200,000 loan repayment and bonus incentives with affordable living in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region
- Excellent benefits package includes full medical and dental, paid vacation, paid CME meeting time (with allowance), retirement savings plan match, disability and life insurance
- Brand new state-of-the-art Emergency Department planned - renovations underway
- The Robert Packer Hospital Emergency Department was 1 of 12 in the U.S. invited to participate in a study by the National Institute of Health for most improved Emergency Department throughput
Guthrie is a fully integrated healthcare system servicing Northeast Pennsylvania and the Southern Tier region of New York. With five hospitals and 45 regional offices in a 12-county catchment area, our team of nearly 500 Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provides more than 1 million patient visits per year.
For more information, contact Krisi VanTassel by calling (570) 887-5203 or by email at Krisi.VanTassel@guthrie.org.
Apply for Physician - Emergency Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly