Physician - Emergency Medicine - Chief, Robert Packer Hospital
The Guthrie Clinic is seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician to lead the team in Sayre, PA.
Why consider this opportunity?
- Provide overall leadership of the administrative, professional, and clinical operations of the Department
- Initiate and lead appropriate reviews to evaluate quality of care
- Develop, maintain, and review the Department Policy Manual and Treatment Protocols
- Participate actively in Emergency Medical Services (EMS) planning and implementation
- Participate in hospital-wide, local and regional disaster planning
- Coordinate physician coverage schedules
- Level II Trauma Center averaging 36,000 visits annually
- Emergency Medicine Residency beginning 2019
- Brand new state-of-the-art Emergency Department planned, with renovations underway
- The RPH Emergency Department was 1 of 12 in the United States invited to participate in a National Institutes of Health study for most improved Emergency Department throughput
- Compensation $450,600 plus $200,000 loan repayment for qualified candidates and bonus incentives with affordable living in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region
- Excellent benefits package includes full medical and dental, paid vacation, paid CME meeting time (with allowance), retirement savings plan match, disability and life insurance
Guthrie is a fully integrated healthcare system servicing Northeast Pennsylvania and the Southern Tier region of New York. With five hospitals and 45 regional offices in a 12-county catchment area, our team of nearly 500 Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provides more than 1 million patient visits per year.
For more information, contact Krisi VanTassel by calling (570) 887-5203 or by email at Krisi.VanTassel@guthrie.org.
Apply for Physician - Emergency Medicine - Chief, Robert Packer Hospital
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly