Physician - Anesthesiology - Robert Packer Hospital
Whether you enjoy the outdoors, theater, museums or a Finger Lakes wine tour, working at Guthrie allows you to indulge your passions.
Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system has an opening for a BE/BC Anesthesiologist. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
- Join a collegial group of 14 Anesthesiologists and 22 CRNAs in a very friendly operating room setting.
- Practice in 18 state-of-the-art operating rooms.
- Anesthesia Care Team Model used.
- Teaching opportunities with regular rotations of residents and medical students.
- 40% physician cases and 60% medically directing CRNAs.
- Anesthesia Department manages O.R. schedule providing the necessary structure for a smooth, efficient work day.
- Robust EHR (EPIC) used in all clinical areas including operating room.
- Anesthesia techs available to assist in procedures.
Apply for Physician - Anesthesiology - Robert Packer Hospital
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly