Physician - Radiology - Body Imaging
Whether you enjoy the outdoors, theater, museums or a Finger Lakes wine tour, working at Guthrie allows you to indulge your passions.
Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system has an opening for a BC/BE Radiologist. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
- Proficiency across all modalities is preferred, with special consideration to Body Imaging, Cardiothoracic and Emergency Radiology.
- This is a full-time, on-site position. Our practice includes both general and fellowship trained diagnostic Radiologists, covering all subspecialties.
- Compensation is competitive with a base salary and incentive opportunity. Very competitive benefits package including retirement savings plan with employer contribution, CME funds and relocation cost reimbursement.
- Easy access to Guthrie specialists and the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
- Robust EHR (EPIC), McKesson PACS.
To learn more about Guthrie and this opportunity please contact Shannon Anderson at 570-887-6490 or firstname.lastname@example.orgCommunity Overview:
Apply for Physician - Radiology - Body Imaging
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly