- Position Type
Ochsner Medical Center in New Orleans is seeking BC/BE radiologists to join our growing Pediatric Radiology section. This position primarily provides coverage at Ochsner Medical Center New Orleans - Jefferson Highway (a tertiary / quaternary academic medical center) and at Ochsner Baptist Hospital, the site of our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and Obstetrics & Gynecology Center of Excellence.
- Part time or Full time
- Duties include day time coverage of outpatient, ED, and hospital inpatient examinations from Ochsner Medical Center New Orleans - Jefferson Highway and Ochsner Baptist hospitals, outpatient facilities, and urgent care centers.
- Resident supervision and academic responsibilities are required at Ochsner Medical Center New Orleans - Jefferson Highway.
- Current weekend coverage approximately 1 in 8 and one late shift (12 noon – 8 pm) per month
- After hours ED coverage provided by Ochsner employed Emergency Radiologists
- IR coverage provided by Ochsner employed Interventional Radiologists
- Fellowship training preferred
Ochsner Health System is Louisiana’s largest non-profit, academic, healthcare system. Driven by a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate, coordinated clinical and hospital patient care is provided across the region by Ochsner's 30 owned, managed and affiliated hospitals and more than 80 health centers and urgent care centers. Ochsner is the only Louisiana hospital recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a “Best Hospital” across three specialty categories caring for patients from all 50 states and more than 60 countries worldwide each year. Ochsner employs more than 19,000 employees and over 1,200 physicians in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties and conducts more than 700 clinical research studies. Ochsner Health System is proud to be a tobacco-free environment. For more information, please visit ochsner.org and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
New Orleans is one of the most exciting and vibrant cities in America. Amenities include multiple universities, academic centers, professional sports teams, world-class dining, cultural interests, renowned live entertainment, and music.For more information and to apply Click Here
Sorry, no opportunities for J-1 applications at present.
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for PEDIATRIC RADIOLOGIST
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly