Pediatric PM&R - Physiatrist
Help grow a well-established comprehensive Pediatric PM&R practice. Multi-disciplinary clinics include Myelomeningocele Clinic, Neuromusculoskeletal Clinic, Neuro-Oncology Clinic, MDA Clinic. The Children s Hospital at St. Mary s Medical Center includes the region s only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, and the Eric Peter Person Children s Cancer Center. Inpatient rehabilitation unit is CARF accredited in Pediatric Rehabilitation and Pediatric Traumatic Brain Injury, as well as SCI, TBI, and Stroke. Large pediatric comprehensive outpatient therapy center on site provides excellent specialty therapy. Current services include spasticity management with intrathecal baclofen pump program, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, concussion, transition care, chronic pain with opportunity expand the practice based on interest. Practice could include EMG s.
- Growing well-established comprehensive Pediatric PM&R practice.
- Team currently consists of one experienced Pediatric Physiatrist and five generalist Physiatrists.
- Share coverage of both outpatient clinics as well as multi-disciplinary clinics, the consultative service, the inpatient rehabilitation unit, and the concussion service.
- Strong collaboration between Pediatric specialties.
- Pediatric Physiatrist to have a strong interest in program development.
- Opportunities for regional outreach expansion exist.
BC/BE in PM&R with experience in PRM (Pediatric Rehab Medicine)
Pediatric board certified preferredLOCATION
- Duluth, MN located at the westernmost tip of Lake Superior
- 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Duluth population: 86,000; Regional service area: 460,000
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers
Or contact: Eric Bain, Physician Recruiter
218-786-8427 (fax) 218-722-9952
Apply for Pediatric PM&R - Physiatrist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly