An Exciting Opportunity for a Neurosurgeon in the Beautiful Southwest
- Position Type
San Juan Regional Medical Center in Farmington, New Mexico is recruiting a new residency/fellowship graduate or early career physician to help turn our successful neurosurgery practice into a world-class destination for healthcare in the Four Corners.
You can look forward to:
- General Neurosurgery including Spine, Cranial & Trauma
- Compensation of up to $750,000 base salary
- 1 in 3 Call
- Productivity bonus incentive with no cap
- Lucrative benefit package, including retirement
- Sign on and relocation
- Student loan repayment
- Quality work/life balance
- Serving the Four Corners as a regional referral center
San Juan Regional Medical Center is a non-profit and community governed facility. Farmington offers a temperate four-season climate near the Rocky Mountains with world-class snow skiing, fly fishing, golf, hiking and water sports. Easy access to world renowned Santa Fe Opera, cultural sites, National Parks and monuments. Farmington s strong sense of community and vibrant Southwest culture make it a great place to pursue a work-life balance.
Apply for An Exciting Opportunity for a Neurosurgeon in the Beautiful Southwest
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly