- Position Type
A physician-owned and independent multi-specialty group of 50 Physicians located in Lake Charles, Louisiana is seeking Orthopaedic Surgeons to join their team. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible. A fellowship is not required, but a Hand or Spine Fellowship is preferred. New graduates will be considered.
This opportunity features:
- Initial two years with a competitive salary
- Well established, large referral base
- You will be part of a 13 physician musculoskeletal group
- Senior partnership track after two years with excellent earning potential greater than 90th percentile of MGMA Compensation.
- Shared call rotation
- Additional income streams from a full-service Imaging Center, Ambulatory Surgery Center, various real estate opportunities and a future Wellness Facility
- Outstanding relationship with Imperial Calcasieu Surgery Center and the Christus-Ochsner Healthcare system
You will enjoy living and working in this family-friendly city with high-performing schools. Lake Charles is not only considered the fastest growing metropolitan service area in the state, but it has often been one of the fastest growing in the entire country. This large, waterfront city is cosmopolitan while at the same time demonstrably full of southern charm. Louisiana is known as sportsman's paradise due to abundant hunting and fishing opportunities. Southwest Louisiana boasts the friendliest people you will ever meet.
Apply for Orthopaedic Surgeons
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly