OB-GYN Openings for OBGYN - Possible Sign on Bonus
OBGYN Opportunity, near Canada, great facility, renovated office!
OBGYN Opportunity at Catholic Health – Western New York State
Catholic Health System in Buffalo, NY is seeking women’s providers for our growing network. This role is north of Buffalo, delivering at Mount St. Mary's Hospital in Lewiston, NY.
The Women’s Service Line at Catholic Health, WomenCare, has established an array of services for women including extensive childbirth and pregnancy education, pelvic health and incontinence specialists, high risk obstetrical care, GYN oncology care, pelvic reconstructive care and extensive minimally invasive surgery options.
Quality is not inferred, it is woven into the fabric of our work. This is evidenced by our patient safety and quality improvement focus. This focus meant that our OBGYN’s completed the MORE OB program for reducing obstetrical risk. In addition, 100% of all of our OB/GYN physicians, midwives and nurses passed the Electronic Fetal Monitoring examination.
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Board Certified or Board Eligible
Must have current, unrestricted, New York State license or NYS Licensure in progress and active on date of hire
Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority
Fetal Monitoring Certification required
Role is Delivering at Mount St. Mary’s Hospital
- 174 Total Beds, 10 Maternity
- 400+ annual deliveries
- Extensive Adult Subspecialty Coverage including Anesthesia
- Care for Mom’s and Babies in the same facility
- Pediatric providers on call 24/7
- NYS Designated Stroke Center
- Is an integrated health organization serving the Western New York area from the Canadian Border to the Pennsylvania State Line;
- Offers care from over 70 locations, including 5 hospitals;
- Provides acute, outpatient, ancillary, cardiac, vascular, women’s and orthopedic care;
- Has over 9,000 employees:
- Has over 1,500 affiliated physicians;
WESTERN NEW YORK
Buffalo is located in Western New York State and is a beautiful waterfront city that offers numerous outdoor recreational activities to enjoy an active lifestyle all year round. Buffalo and Western New York provide many of the large-city amenities such as theater, great food, excellent schools, and cultural events, without being encumbered by high costs, traffic and overcrowding. Buffalo is currently experiencing a rebirth and revitalization, which has changed the landscape as well as the opportunities for fun.
1. Is #10 in the USA for least expensive places to live.
2. Has an average commute of 20 minutes.
3. Enjoy 24 performance Theaters
4. Browse over 40 Museums
5. Boasts an amazing Olmsted Park System
6. Has incredible architecture
7. Features outstanding quality restaurants, with strong variety and easily accessible.
8. Has over 100 direct flights daily for easy travel.
9. Has only 4.25 hours of ground stop annually at the Airport.
10. Is the City of Good Neighbors.
SALARY & BENEFITS / INTERESTED APPLICANTS: Catholic Health offers competitive physician salaries and excellent benefits. Interested applicants should reply with a current CV and a cover letter (with salary requirements) to the attention of:
Bridget Conti, Catholic Health 144 Genesee St., Buffalo, NY 14203
No solicitations from third-party recruitment firms (retained and contingency) and locums companies.
Apply for OB-GYN Openings for OBGYN - Possible Sign on Bonus
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly