Pulmonary Critical Care Intensivist Opportunity
Pulmonary Critical Care Intensivist Opening – Catholic Health - New York State
Catholic Health in Western New York has an opening for a board eligible/certified Pulmonary Critical Care Intensivist. Candidates will be well supported by colleagues and nursing staff. This Hospital based inpatient practice integrates high value Critical Care Services and provides a critical service to the community. It is designed as a high-performing provider care network that manages care-delivery through seamless and well-coordinated protocols for critically ill inpatients.
KEY JOB FEATURES
- Full Time, Employed – Hospital
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Work in an ever improving facility, recent renovation plans include:
- A new addition of 20,000 square feet of Operating Room space
- A new MRI suite in an 8,100 square-foot addition
- Work in top rated facility:
- Mercy Hospital of Buffalo is American Heart Association/JACHO Comprehensive Stroke Center, one of 4 in New York State
- Mercy Hospital of Buffalo is a NYS Designated Stroke Center
- Mercy Hospital is a Stroke Gold Plus Quality facility per the American Stroke Association/American Heart Association
- Mercy Hospital is a 5 Star Hospital for the treatment of Respiratory Failure
- Mercy Hospital received Healthgrades Coronary Intervention Excellence Award
- Mercy Hospital received Healthgrades Cardiac Surgery Excellence Award
- Mercy Hospital of Buffalo received the American College of Cardiology Platinum Achievement Award
- Provide a full scope of critical care services.
- Demonstrate ability to implement and maintain an inpatient critical care service.
- Work closely with Neurosurgery, Vascular Surgery, Neurology, Emergency Services, Medicine, Radiology and Rehabilitative Medicine and Medical Director to streamline care of critically ill patients according to evidence based practice and patient centric model.
KEY POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Completion of Fellowship in Pulmonary Critical Care.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training in Pulmonary Critical Care.
- Candidate must have current, unrestricted, New York State license or NYS Licensure in progress and active on date of hire
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
- CPR and ACLS Certified
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Desire to be part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
ABOUT CATHOLIC HEALTH IN BUFFALO
- Catholic Health has 5 hospitals throughout Western New York State
- Catholic Health’s network includes OBGYN, Primary care and specialty centers
- Catholic Health geographically covers two counties
- Catholic Health provides acute, outpatient and ancillary services, including Cardiac, Vascular and Orthopedic Excellence
- Catholic Health has over 8000 employees
ABOUT WESTERN NEW YORK
Buffalo is located in Western New York State and is a beautiful waterfront city that offers all four seasons with numerous outdoor recreational activities to enjoy an active lifestyle all year round. Buffalo and Western New York provide many of the large city amenities such as theater, great food, excellent schools, great cultural events, without being encumbered by high costs, traffic and overcrowding. It is currently experiencing a rebirth and revitalization, which has changed the landscape as well as the opportunities for fun.
SALARY & BENEFITS / INTERESTED APPLICANTS: Catholic Health offers competitive physician salaries and excellent benefits. Interested applicants should reply with a current CV and a cover letter (with salary requirements) to the attention of:
Dawn Hart, Catholic Health Physician Recruitment, 144 Genesee St., Buffalo, NY 14203
No solicitations from third-party recruitment firms (retained and contingency) and locums companies.
Apply for Pulmonary Critical Care Intensivist Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly