BC/BE Obstetrician / Gynecologist
- Position Type
BE/BC OB/GYN to join a thriving private practice. Private Practice Opportunity Rooted in the South Bay Community for 30 Years.
The new OB/GYN MD will join a thriving private practice.
- Call is one week day each week and one weekend each month.
- Competitive salary and benefit package with partnership track within three years
- Great potential for professional growths and mentoring covering comprehensive Ob/Gyn services
- Four subspecialties present in the community
- 24/7 in-house OB/GYN hospitalist coverage at both hospitals with participation in one hospital
About the Practice:
Torrance Health Association is partnering with a well-established, busy, independent private practice to bring a California-licensed BC/BE Obstetrician / Gynecologist to serve the community, joining a two-physician practice.
- This practice has provided care to the South Bay for 30 years.
- The practice is physician-owned and physician-directed with commitment to providing personalized and comprehensive OB/GYN services with an emphasis on quality.
- Nationally-recognized hospital within walking distance offers 24/7 Ob/Gyn hospitalist services and state-of-the-art da Vinci robotic surgery capabilities.
Centrally located to all there is to see and do, the city of Torrance in the South Bay of coastal Los Angeles is the perfect place to live and practice in Southern California.
- Enjoy the beautiful beaches, just minutes from the Pacific Ocean.
- Enjoy world-famous entertainment, world-class theme parks, dining, and shopping.
- Schools in the community, both public and private, are excellent and committed to our children’s future.
Apply for BC/BE Obstetrician / Gynecologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly