Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgeon needed to Join a Busy Practice in Augusta, GA!
Doctors Hospital is seeking an AAOS Board Certified / Board Eligible fellowship trained orthopedic foot & ankle surgeon to join a highly successful practice in Augusta, Georgia and a satellite office in Aiken, SC. This 8-man group is comprised of two family sports medicine physicians and six orthopedic physicians. They focus on all aspects of orthopedic care. Several orthopedic physicians have sports medicine, spine or total joint fellowships.
- A foot & ankle physician would be extremely successful in growing their practice.
- An ORTHOPAEDIC surgeon is required due to ability to take general orthopedics call. DPMs are not eligible for this position due to call requirements.
- Practice call is rotated and ER call coverage is combined with another orthopedic group at Doctors Hospital.
- The practice is housed in a 36,000 sq. ft. office building with 18 exam rooms, digitial radiology, in-house MRI and in-house physical therapy services.
- Practice is offering a competitive compensation package including salary, benefits and malpractice.
Doctors Hospital is offering the incoming physician financial support in the form of an income guarantee to assist in recruitment of the right candidate.
2019 Fellows encouraged to apply!
Apply for Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgeon needed to Join a Busy Practice in Augusta, GA!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly