Hospital Employed OBGYN opportunity joining Phoebe Putney Health System with over 300 providers rooted in the communities for over 100 years.
This state-of-the-art 183,000 square foot facility features 76-beds and all private rooms and offers patients the most advanced equipment and technology available.
• Competitive Base Salary + wRVU bonuses
• Heavier GYN practice to also include Obstetrics
• 449 births annually
• Minimal call of 1:3 / Just one hospital
• 10 LDRP rooms & level II nursery
• Excellent benefits, paid malpractice, moving expenses, and signing bonus
Southern Georgia, a region closely tied to America's Indian culture, the antebellum age of the Old South and the timeless sports of hunting and fishing.
• Located on the Florida Aquifer, an ocean of fresh water that feeds the area's rivers providing boundless of outdoor recreation activities
• With an affordable cost of living almost 20% less than the national average per Sperling's, you can purchase a beautiful multi-acreage lots with an estate homes, a horse ranches or live in one of the many gated communities
• Countless family amenities including sport leagues, swim/tennis/golf & country clubs or hiking, equestrian and competitive cycling for the more competitive
• Travel is quick and easy with a regional airport with direct flights daily to Atlanta or other Southeast cities or a short drive will land you on the pristine beaches of Florida's Gulf Coast
If you are interested to learn more, please send your updated CV to nwaters@JacksonPhysicianSearch.com detailing the best number and time to contact you discussing this opportunity further or text me at 770-330-8371 to schedule a specific time to connect over the phone.
Thank you for your time,
Partner | Regional Vice President, Recruiting
Apply for OBGYN/OBSTETRICS-GYNECOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly