This OBGYN job is not a stepping stone, but a landing pad!! Kingwood, Texas
OPPORTUNITY: Due to a very high demand in the community, Kingwood Medical Center is seeking a dedicated OBGYN physician to join a well-established practice!! Since 1996 this single-specialty practice (www.NEOGA.com) has been serving the community and the surrounding areas. This respected 2-practitioner group is looking for an associate that is wants to form a long lasting relationship with the practice and the community. This is a wonderful opportunity to build a strong and stable patient base with a fun group of colleagues!
- M-Th; day Fridays
- 15+ deliveries/month
- Minimal high risk patients seen
- Three MFMs in the community
- Practice call 1:4 weekends
- Deliveries at one hospital
- OB Hospitalists on-site 24/7
- EMR and electronic billing
- Fully equipped offices include 2 colposcopys, cryo, LEEPs, 2 ultrasounds and NST
- Strong infrastructure with tenured staff
- This practice is a leader in Obstetrics and Gynecology!
- Dynamic opportunity for the right candidate
- First year Guaranteed Salary (36 month forgiveness period)
- Employed by the practice
- Paid Malpractice
- Benefits allowance plus 401-k
- Relocation allowance
- Partnership track
- Texas has Tort Reform and No State Income Taxes!!
FACILITY: Nestled amid towering pines and lush forest, HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood (www.HCAHoustonHealthcare/locations/Kingwood.com) is located approximately 23 miles northeast of downtown Houston. Our full-service acute care, 419-beds facility has been providing medical care to the community for more than 25 years. The hospital offers a range of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and specialty services provided by more than 500 physicians and 1,500 plus healthcare professionals.
- Level III Emergency Department (onsite Express Care and offsite Freestanding Emergency Department)
- Level I Stroke Center Designation
- Level III NICU
- Chest Pain Accredited
- Pediatric Emergency Department
- Two Certified Inpatient Rehab Units
- On-site Solis Mammography Center (www.Solis Mammo.com)
COMMUNITY: Kingwood (www.kingwood.com) is a large,14,000 acre master planned community located about 23 miles north of Downtown Houston. Kingwood, also known as the "Livable Forest" has a population of 150,000, but a catchment area of 350,000. Kingwood is best known for being a community that exists in harmony with nature. Kingwood's heavily wooded acreage is canopied with tall pines and magnolias, along with 20 other types of shade trees.
The community is host to a variety of wildlife including deer, fish, birds, and more, that can be found in the 500+ acres of private nature preserves and parks. Over 75 miles of hike and bike trails, known as the "greenbelt," run through Kingwood's naturally beautiful woods and lakes. These trails are great for exercising, walking or bicycling.
Apply for This OBGYN job is not a stepping stone, but a landing pad!! Kingwood, Texas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly