- Position Type
Capital Health is seeking a full-time, BC/BE gastroenterologist to join Capital Health Gastroenterology Specialists.
- We are seeking individuals interested in clinical care for general gastroenterology.
- This is a great opportunity to join a very busy, hospital employed practice with the autonomy of a private practice setting.
- Call is 1:7
- The position entails both medical and endoscopic management of digestive disease. The ideal candidate is well trained, energetic, and willing to help grow the GI program at Capital Health.
- We provide specialty care for Capital Health primary care and specialty practices and to the greater Mercer, Burlington, and Bucks county areas.
Capital Health Medical Group is a multi-specialty practice made up of more than 220 physicians and other providers and other providers who offer primary, specialty and surgical care. Working with other physicians within the medical group, as well as other physicians throughout the region and beyond, our experts are dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare carefully coordinated between providers.
Our Physicians Enjoy:
- Competitive Salary and Full Benefits Package
- Six weeks of paid time off
- One week of CME
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Employer-paid Licensure Fees
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly