Orthopedic Surgery opportunity with growing practice in San Antonio, TX
Methodist Healthcare is supporting recruiting efforts for an Orthopedic surgeon to join a well-established, private practice in San Antonio, TX.
Successful candidates should have a Texas license, or eligible, and be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Orthopedic surgery.
Robust compensation and recruitment package provided!
What does San Antonio offer?
* The San Antonio MSA has grown by 11.75% between 2010 and 2016 and is predicted to increase an additional 8.12% by 2021.
* Great restaurants and over 240 parks and 150 miles worth of walking, hiking and biking trails to help burn off all the delicious food SA has to offer.
* Family friendly - home to the San Antonio Spurs, major theme parks, several museums and the only Smithsonian outside of the Nation's Capital!
* No state income tax, tort reform, and a lower cost of living than the Texas and national average.
About Methodist Healthcare System of San Antonio
* Methodist Healthcare System - San Antonio is the largest provider of health care in South and Central Texas with 28 facilities including nine acute care hospitals serving over 94,000 inpatients and 500,000 outpatients annually.
* With more than 2,700 credentialed physicians, Methodist Healthcare System provides the largest array of medical services in the region including neurosurgery, cardiovascular services, transplants, oncology and women's services.
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly