Physician - Orthopedic Surgery
Spectrum Health seeks Orthopedic Surgeons for our growing Western Michigan region.
- Enjoy a bread and butter orthopedic surgery practice with high volume of total joint
- Exceptional resources and referral base from the larger Spectrum Health system!
- Dedicated and responsive OR support and hospitalist services at all facilities.
- BE/BC orthopaedic surgery; fellowship training in total joints or sports medicine desirable, but not required.
- Singing bonus
- Excellent earning potential
- Health, dental, vision, life and malpractice insurance coverage
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Defined contribution retirement plan and 403 (b) annuity plan
- Relocation allowance
- 30 days of paid time off per year plus 6 additional days off for nationally recognized holidays
- Paid dues, licensure, board fees, and CME
- Physician Concierge Services
- Ludington - Located on the magnificent shores of Lake Michigan, Ludington offers the perfect blend of coastal living, small town charm, and sophistication
- Fremont - Conveniently located within 45 minutes of Grand Rapids and the lakeshore. Fremont, MI is a popular vacation destination with nationally ranked schools, many churches, and a thriving business community.
- Big Rapids - Vibrant college town with Division I and II athletics located 50 minutes north of Grand Rapids.
- Hastings - Centrally located in southwest Michigan and just a short drive from most major Michigan cities, including 45 minutes from Grand Rapids.
Apply for Physician - Orthopedic Surgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly