Seeking experienced General Gastroenterologist for employed position in Nashville, TN. This is a great opportunity to expand and grow gastroenterology services and develop programmatic needs within the community.
- Employed practice opportunity for BE/BC Gastroenterologist
- ERCP and EUS skills welcomed
- Office will be located on TriStar Skyline Medical Center’s Campus – Medical Office Building
- Shared call schedule
- Full state of the art Endoscopy Suite located on campus
- Clinical Research opportunities available with Sarah Cannon Research Institute which offer more than 500 clinical trials annually
- Employment model provides competitive productivity-based compensation with full medical/dental benefit plans, 401k, employee stock purchase plan, CME allowance, Relocation, Sign On Bonus, etc.
- The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
- More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
- Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
- Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
- Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
- Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
- For more community information, visit VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly