Physician (Emergency Medicine)
Federal Civilian Health Career Opportunities—seeking ordinary people with extraordinary hearts to care for the men and women who wear and have worn the uniform and their families. Be a part of Army Medicine, a globally recognized leader in healthcare, because where you work does matter.
As a Federal Employee, you are afforded job security; competitive compensation to include a generous vacation, paid time off, and sick leave benefit; a first-class health and retirement benefit package; as well as malpractice financial protection. As a Federal Employee, you have the ability to compete for jobs nationwide and overseas.
- FULL TIME/PART TIME: Full Time/Part Time
- CLIENT: Womack Army Medical Center
- PERMANENT/TEMPORARY: Permanent
- VISA WAIVER AVAILABLE: US Citizens Only
- EMPLOYMENT/CONTRACT WORK: Employment
- You must be a U.S. citizen to qualify for this position and provide proof of U.S. Citizenship.
- If selected, official college or university transcript must be submitted.
- Must provide documents for credentialing for health care positions.
- Must have a permanent, full, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in a State, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico or a territory of the U.S.
- All Health Care Providers must be able to obtain and maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS) Training and certification. Current Advanced Life Support of other advanced certification does not supersede BLS completion.
- This position has a license requirement. You must submit a copy of your current, active, valid, unrestricted license. Applicants must possess a current, active, full, and unrestricted license or registration as a Physician from a State, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
Womack is a fully accredited-bed, evidenced-based medical center, and the sole U.S. military tertiary medical facility for Fort Bragg the home of the Airborne and Special Operations. We manage several outstanding practice sites located in Fort Bragg, Fayetteville, Hope Mills, and Linden Oaks. Our geographical location affords the opportunity for travel throughout the region from the Blue Ridge Mountains to the crystal blue coastline.
North Carolina is known for its southern hospitality, pristine natural beauty, world-class outdoor recreational opportunities, legendary NCAA basketball, prominent golf courses, motorsports & racing, as well as distinct food, music, and art among diverse cultural cities across the state.
Apply for Physician (Emergency Medicine)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly