Exceptional Vascular Surgery Opportunity - Beautiful State of Maine!
Exceptional Vascular Surgeon Opportunity at Progressive Medical Center in Beautiful New England!
Join five other fellowship-trained vascular surgeons in a hospital-based practice limited to vascular and endovascular procedures. Our medical center offers the latest in open and endovascular techniques. Enjoy the benefits of a multidisciplinary vascular center with attached, noninvasive diagnostic laboratory and newly renovated office procedural suite. Our practice is supported by six mid-level providers. Call responsibility will be no more than 1:4.
- Board certification in vascular surgery and endovascular capabilities are required.
- The successful applicant should have a broad experience with both complex vascular reconstruction and catheter-based interventions as well venous intervention.
- Some travel to Northern Light satellite locations for both consultative and procedural services will be required.
Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center is committed to making healthcare work for the people of Maine. It is a 411- bed, regional tertiary care and ACS verified level II trauma center serving a patient population of 500,000 living in the northern two-thirds of the state’s geography. The hospital is a base for LifeFlight of Maine, a critical care air transportation service flying nearly 900 missions per year. Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center is a member of Northern Light Health, an integrated statewide health delivery system that is raising the bar with no-nonsense solutions that are leading the way to a healthier future for our state. Northern Light Health offers a broad range of providers and services, including nine hospitals, primary care and specialty physician practices, long-term care, home health and hospice agencies, and emergency ground and air transport.
Bangor, Maine is a vibrant small city with easy access to Maine’s spectacular coast, mountains, and lakes. Schools rank among New England’s best with the flagship campus of the University of Maine located in the neighboring town of Orono. Bangor serves as the regional hub for medicine, the arts, and commerce. Bangor International Airport offers direct and one-stop service to most major destinations.
Why Northern Light Health?
- Robust compensation and benefits package
- Student Loan Reimbursement Programs
- Relocation Bonus
- Sign on Bonus
- Flexible schedules and exceptional work/life balance
- Generous PTO benefits
- Leadership and teaching opportunities, if desired
Apply for Exceptional Vascular Surgery Opportunity - Beautiful State of Maine!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly