Ascension Weston, WI 54476
- Accepts J1s: No
- Accepts H1Bs: Yes
- Loan Assistance:Yes
- Practice Type:Multi Specialty
- Verified Date:09/05/2019
- Job ID:739961
Ascension Wisconsin invites you to explore an Emergency Medicine opportunity in the thriving Greater Wausau area.
Ascension Wisconsin is actively seeking a BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician for Central Wisconsin. This physician will provide coverage at both Ascension Saint Clare's Hospital in Weston, WI and at Ascension Good Samaritan Hospital in Merrill, WI. This is an ideal opportunity for a physician looking to treat a full range of patients while still offering a high-level of personalized care.
- Saint Clare's Hospital is a Level III - annual volume of 15,000; Good Samaritan Hospital is a Level IV and treats about 13,000 annually
- Twelve, 12-hour shifts per month; request schedule
- Collaborative relationship with the Hospitalist teams
- Easy, one call transfers with Ministry Connect
- Ascension Spirit Transport with ground and flight transport on site
- Double coverage provided by NP and PA team approximately 12 hours per day
- Group boasts a collegial environment and excellent longevity
Physicians who have recently joined us indicate that the excellent work/life balance combined with friendly, thriving communities was ultimately what drew them here.
Ascension Wisconsin is a combination of four systems—Affinity Health System, Columbia St. Mary's, Ministry Health Care and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare. We are comprised of 23 hospitals and more than 100 clinic sites across the state, ranging from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Healthcare, is the largest nonprofit health system in the US and the world's largest Catholic health system.
We invite you to explore Ascension Wisconsin and our Emergency Medicine Opportunities Today.
Apply for Physician-Emergency Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly