- Position Type
Ascension Saint Michael's Hospital Stevens Point, WI 54481
- Accepts J1s: Yes
- Accepts H1Bs: Yes
- Loan Assistance:Yes
- Practice Type:Multi Specialty
- Verified Date:07/26/2019
- Job ID:584041
Ascension Wisconsin invites you to explore an Emergency Medicine opportunity in Central Wisconsin.
Our opportunity is ideal for a physician looking to treat a full range of trauma patients while still offering a high-level of personalized care. We are actively seeking a BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physician at Saint Michael's Hospital in Stevens Point, WI.
- Full time (19 shifts every 6 weeks); fixed forward-rotating schedule
- Double physician coverage from 8a-1a
- Trauma Level III
- Annual volume 33,000
- Excellent, well established Nursing, Paramedic and Support Staff
- New ED since 2015
- Private patient rooms; 2 trauma rooms
- Portable ultrasound
- Radiology suite right in department
- Ergonomic clinician work stations
- Team boasts excellent relationships with all hospital partners
- Loan repayment incentives available
Physicians who have recently joined us indicate that the excellent work/life balance combined with friendly, thriving communities was ultimately what drew them here.
Ascension Wisconsin is a combination of four systems—Affinity Health System, Columbia St. Mary's, Ministry Health Care and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare. We are comprised of 23 hospitals and more than 100 clinic sites across the state, ranging from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Healthcare, is the largest nonprofit health system in the US and the world's largest Catholic health system.
We invite you to explore Ascension Wisconsin and our Emergency Medicine Opportunities Today.
Apply for Physician-Emergency Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly