Duluth Children s is the regions largest provider of pediatric care. With over 65 pediatric specialists and sub specialists on staff and the region s only PICU and NICU, we are able to care for the areas most critically ill infants and children.
- Join 2 pediatric intensivists at one of America s Top 100 Hospitals
- Practice supported by 5 pediatric hospitalists
- 330-bed tertiary referral center for regional population of 466,000 in MN, WI, and MI
- 7-bed PICU; 350 admissions per year;
- Level II Trauma Center with pediatric designation and in-house aero medical program
- 25-bed Level III NICU
- Supporting member of NACHRI, committed to excellence in providing health care to children through clinical care, research, training and advocacy
- Broad range of pediatric sub specialists on staff including hematology/oncology, neurology, cardiology, physical medicine, endocrinology, orthopedic, ophthalmology, psychiatry, allergy, NICU, anesthesiology, otolaryngology. Nephrology, urology and gastroenterology in-reach.
- Nurse-On-Line/Pediatric Nurse Triage
- 1:3 call (flexible scheduling to allow excellent work/life balance)
- BC/BE pediatric critical care medicine
- Next to breathtaking Lake Superior.
- 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area
- Regional service area: 460,000; Metro population: 125,000
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Tori Benders, Physician Recruiter
701-364-3320 (fax) 218-722-9952
Apply for Pediatric Intensivist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly