- Join a 100% clinical rheumatology practice with 3.5 full-time rheumatologists, 36 contact hours/week; no call; outreach to satellite clinics
- Research opportunities as a partner in RAIN Rheumatoid Arthritis Investigational Network
- Educational Opportunities available teaching residents and medical students, community, generous CME program
- Ambulatory Infusion Center and Accredited State-of-the-art Osteoporosis Program
- Referral base is the largest in our area
- Hospitalist program and multispecialty group access to Orthopedics, PM&R, Pain Management, Nephrology, Pulmonary, ID and Neurosurgery
- 1.8 RNs, 3 full CAs, low staff turnover
- Excellent compensation and benefits including starting bonus, relocation allowance, liability and malpractice insurance coverage.
- Paid time off per year: based on years of service whether at Essentia Health or elsewhere within the U.S. Minimum of 6 weeks.
- BC in Internal Medicine; BC/BE in Rheumatology
- Duluth, MN located at the westernmost tip of Lake Superior
- 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Duluth population: 86,000; Regional service area: 460,000
- Duluth International Airport
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Nimet Jackson, Physician Recruiter
218-786-1035 (fax) 218-722-9952
Apply for Rheumatology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly