Critical Care / Pulmonary Medicine
- Expanding to 12 physicians due to growth.
- Pulmonary out-patient clinic, Pulmonary in-patient consultation, and Medical Critical Care.
- Pulmonary outreach clinics, Advanced Bronchoscopy Program, expanded PFT lab.
- Medical Critical Care across five ICUs: MICU, SICU, NSICU, CICU and Burn ICU.
- Medical Critical Care Team includes two NP Intensivists for support.
- 50% Pulmonary Medicine; 50% Medical Critical Care.
- Incredible pathology across a three-state region: MN, WI, Upper-MI.
- 2nd or 3rd highest acuity hospital in the state of Minnesota.
- Internal Medicine Hospitalist group supports Pulmonary/Critical Care practice.
- Collegial group of physicians with dedicated, supportive staff.
- Teaching opportunities at the UMD School of Medicine, and Duluth Family Practice Residency.
- BC/BE in Pulmonary/Critical Care Medicine
- 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Regional service area: 460,000; Metro population: 125,000
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Apply for Critical Care / Pulmonary Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly