BAMC need a FULL TIME Anesthesiologist! San Antonio, Texas!
- Degree/Education Possess a degree from an accredited college approved by the Council on Medical Education and Hospitals of the American Medical Association or Doctor of Osteopathy from a college accredited by the American Osteopathic Association.
- Certifications in addition to Basic Life Support
- Experience: Have a minimum of five (5) years of experience within the last 10 years working as an Anesthesiologist. Experience and ability to manage a full range of anesthesia to include cardiac, thoracic, vascular, burn, and neuro anesthesia, as well as pain management, if required. Have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in managing cardiac, pediatric, critical care and trauma patients. Level 1 trauma experience is preferred. Have a minimum of four (4) years of direct involvement in anesthesia residency education with experience as a resident mentor, core faculty member, or assistant/anesthesia program director.
- Board Certification Be board certified by the American Board of Anesthesiologists (ABA).
- Licensure/Registration: Be currently licensed in one (1) of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands and be able to obtain clinical privileges to practice medicine with the applicable MTF Credentials Committee.
Sterling Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly