Interventional Pain Management
- Position Type
Bassett Healthcare Network, a progressive health care network in central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University is seeking an Interventional Pain Specialist, Board Certified in PM&R.
Pertinent Highlights Include:
- 4 Physiatrists and 1 Advanced Practice Clinician (APC)
- Focus on interventional pain procedures
- Specializes in osteopathic manipulation, sports medicine, musculoskeletal ultrasound, electro diagnostic studies, and endoscopic spine surgeries
- Close working relationship with Neurosurgery and Orthopedic surgery divisions
- Instant Referral Base provided by over 100 Primary Care Clinicians
- 180 Bed Primary Hospital with Level III Trauma Center
- Group employed model with competitive salary
- Fully integrated EPIC Electronic Medical Record
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, relocation assistance and paid malpractice insurance
- Forbes 2018 America s Best Mid-Size Employers
Why Choose Bassett? Click here: https://youtu.be/2mLeVBpj5Io
Bassett Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in Central New York. The organization includes six corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
Enjoy an outstanding quality of life in this lakeside resort town located south of the Adirondack Mountains and north of the Catskills. The combination of a modern practice within a growing academic and research oriented healthcare system, coupled with excellent schools and multiple outdoor recreational, cultural and artistic activities, makes this a unique opportunity.
For confidential consideration, please contact:
Amy Johnson, Medical Staff Recruitment
phone: 607-547-6982; email: email@example.com
or visit our web-site at www.experiencebassett.org
Bassett Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related condition), age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), genetic predisposition or carrier status, military or veteran status, familial status, status a victim of domestic violence, or any other status protected by law.
Apply for Interventional Pain Management
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly