- Position Type
Akron Children’s Hospital Seeks OB/GYN Physicians
Ohio-based Akron Children’s Hospital seeks Obstetrics and Gynecology physicians to join its provider network. Akron Children’s Hospital is the largest pediatric healthcare system in Northeast Ohio and is ranked among the best children’s hospitals by US News and World Report.
This integrated healthcare delivery system includes:
- Two free-standing pediatric hospitals
- More than 800 providers, who manage 900,000+ patient visits annually
- A network of more than 60 primary and specialty care locations
- Over 6,000 employees, nurses and healthcare professionals
The successful candidates will play an integral role in support of an established team of Maternal Fetal Medicine physicians. Enjoy caring for patients of all ages from pediatrics to adults, providing a full range of services. Our Ob/Gyns also perform adolescent gynecologic surgery. The practice is supported by an all RN staff, a nurse practitioner, social workers, nutritionists, lactation specialists, a mental health provider and a diabetes support team. In addition, this unique opportunity offers physicians easy access to a full range of fetal and pediatric support.
This position offers opportunities for:
- Partnership with an established team of providers affording exceptional work-life balance
- Weekend call is 1:4
- Growth and practice development in an innovative model
- Active involvement in medical student and resident education; academic appointment at Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED) is available and commensurate with experience
- Research and innovation available through the Rebecca D. Considine Research Institute and partnerships with NEOMED and local universities
- An attractive compensation and benefit package
Requirements include MD or DO degree, board eligibility/certification in Obstetrics and Gynecology and the ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Ohio.
Akron Children’s Hospital is set in the beautiful Cuyahoga Valley, just minutes south of Cleveland. From major league attractions to small-town appeal, the greater Akron area has something for everyone. The area is rich in history and cultural diversity, and provides a stimulating blend of outstanding educational, cultural and recreational resources. This four-season community will have outdoor enthusiasts thrilled with over 40,000 acres of Metro Parks for year round enjoyment. Northeast Ohio has become a premier destination to work, live, play, shop and dine!
EOE/AA Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply for OB/GYN Physicians
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly