- Position Type
Essentia Health is seeking a Palliative Care Physician as a medical director to design and lead our Supportive and Palliative Care Program across the continuum of care, in a robust community health system setting.
- Medical director/leadership role in palliative care program development across the continuum of care, including inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Opportunity to design and develop palliative care program across the continuum of care in well-supported health system environment with full complement of specialty and sub-specialty areas.
- Opportunity exists to practice inpatient as well as outpatient palliative care medicine, if desired.
- Administrative approval to establish and grow interdisciplinary team serving across the care continuum, including dedicated social work, chaplaincy, and nursing resources.
- Full-time, Mon-Fri, daytime shift
- Limited call initially, with opportunity to build and influence call schedule
- Hospital employed position
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
BC/BE in Palliative Medicine or Palliative Care certificate completion required, Fellowship in palliative care preferred. Significant experience in palliative medicine, oncology, hospice or geriatrics strongly considered.
- Centrally located on the border of North Dakota & Minnesota
- 4 hours west of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Fargo-Moorhead population: 180,000
- Regional Service area consists of 25 clinics & 5 hospitals
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Apply for Palliative Care
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly